** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Completed the battlepass yesterday atr level 86.]

Trying to play today but comes up with "Oops, something went wrong message" any ideas?

Associate
Thinking of buying this to play casually, is it still worth getting for a first time diablo player and how's the online play like?

It's great I really enjoy it, but it seems old Diablo 3/2 vets hate it. A lot of changes are being made next season (mid May) which will fundamentally change the game. Online play is fine and it's fairly easy to group up if you need to but the game can be soloed to the end

Associate
It's great I really enjoy it, but it seems old Diablo 3/2 vets hate it. A lot of changes are being made next season (mid May) which will fundamentally change the game. Online play is fine and it's fairly easy to group up if you need to but the game can be soloed to the end

Sounds good, I doubt I'd play it super hard-core so as long as the visual sounds and gameplay is good

Associate
I tried it on gamepass for about 6 hours in total, enjoyed D3 but just found it a bit underwhelming, and not for me. I just felt like I didn't want to play it.

Associate
Can't believe how dead this game feels ... popped on last night primarily just to have a look at the new RT implementation and public test realm. I was the only one online out of 142 in the OcUK guild ... furthermore I never saw any other player in the towns.

Soldato
I was about to ask how the game is maturing as well, the offspring liked playing D3, so I was going to get both of us a copy so we could both play at the same time rather than her nicking my PC now she has her own...

Associate
Played this a while back on a free weekend and enjoyed it. Finally getting stuck in now it’s on game pass and really enjoying it being able to switch to steam deck in the evenings really helps.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't believe how dead this game feels ... popped on last night primarily just to have a look at the new RT implementation and public test realm. I was the only one online out of 142 in the OcUK guild ... furthermore I never saw any other player in the towns.

It's late in the season (Which was supposed to have finished last week but got extended by a further month) and many have beat the game by now (I myself am farming for a ring and when that drops I will then stop playing until next season). Did you have cross play enabled because I still see lots of people playing, although not as many as a few weeks ago. Also there's not much reason to hang around in towns, those left playing are either doing vaults, helltides or Duriel. That said it really is a solo game, there's not much need to group up except for a couple of bosses.

Associate
It's late in the season (Which was supposed to have finished last week but got extended by a further month) and many have beat the game by now (I myself am farming for a ring and when that drops I will then stop playing until next season). Did you have cross play enabled because I still see lots of people playing, although not as many as a few weeks ago. Also there's not much reason to hang around in towns, those left playing are either doing vaults, helltides or Duriel. That said it really is a solo game, there's not much need to group up except for a couple of bosses.
Yup, had crosplay enabled. Appreciate what you're saying about it being near the end of the season, but in the last 2 seasons there were always people in the towns no matter the day/time.

Associate
I will likely give this a go when season 4 releases, looks like a decent amount of changes. Will be going in with the glass half full approach.

I played on release but felt it needed a lot more work for me to devote a decent chunk of time to it, looks like it might almost be there now. :)

Associate
Unfortunately seems to be the norm now doesn’t it… takes multiple seasons/updates to get to how release should have been.. However.. I’m usually happy as long as it does get right in the end

Associate
Unfortunately seems to be the norm now doesn’t it… takes multiple seasons/updates to get to how release should have been.. However.. I’m usually happy as long as it does get right in the end

Yes, it's a shame. Every now and then you get a rare gem but they're few and fair between now.

Associate
Really enjoying this on gamepass after bouncing off it and refunding at release. I'm playing as a mage and just melting everything with huge amounts of fire. Lvl 25 in 3 days.

Great fun for dipping into for an hour and blasting some monsters. I doubt I'll stay once I've completed the campaign but it's a great game to play through gamepass.

Back
Top Bottom