** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Currently grinding through the altrs of lilith and the renown bonuses. Trying to get it all done for season 4. Only started when it came to gamepass, completed the main quests now, got my horse and just trying to tick off all the persistant things so when I start a new character in the new season, I have all the early boosts. It's fun slicing through monsters, and I've just hit a big power spike in WT3, got all my equipment with the legendary affixes, and just tearing through minibosses (with multiple stages ones), and regular minions are just there for life and fury farming. Once I've ticked off all the renown and altars, I'm thinking I'll push for wt4 just to see how that goes.

Associate
It's been a crash-fest for me in the last week. I crash almost everytime I teleport. Tried turning settings down, but did read it might be related to direct storage, although I'm still crashing after deleting the relevant .dll

Soldato
Not been having any crash issues.

I've done all the persistant bonuses, and thought I'd just leave it until the new season, and go hard then. But keep getting drawn in and playing, trying to get to WT4 now, which means I need lvl 70, or there abouts etc. Grinding to improve the construct seems it seems to be a massive power boost when you need it.

Last edited:
Associate
Folks this is now £29.99 on Steam, is it worth picking up ?
I really enjoy it - Hardcore Diablo fans seem to hate it though. A lot of big changes coming in the next season mid May which will fundamentally alter the game, but yes it's worth buying as it's essentially half price from the release cost

Soldato
Thank you very much. You know unfortunately I never had the chance to play the original Diablos, I do have the Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Is it worthwhile to play that first before starting 4 or there is no need?

Associate
No need to play previous diablos. If you are going to get it you may as well buy it n now if it's on sale, but I wouldn't actually start playing it until next season starts which is only 3 weeks away

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Thank you very much. You know unfortunately I never had the chance to play the original Diablos, I do have the Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Is it worthwhile to play that first before starting 4 or there is no need?

I would steer clear of D2:R. I tried it a couple of times and it's a boring slog. D3 is still a good romp, but you dont need to play it. Watch a video on YT to catch up on the lore if you care about the story.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
The season you guys talk about, is that for online/league play?
I assume this has a single player? Or is it MMORPG?

(Sorry for the basic questions).

It's always online. You can't play without an internet connection. It's not an MMORPG but Gen Z probably define it as one...

Eternal is the non-season realm. It's where all your characters go after the Season ends. Seasons are themed updates, and you have to start a new char for them. No one really plays Eternal, except some giga chad in this thread who is the absolute alpha sigma at destroying noobs in pvp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom