Everspace 2

Associate
Our free update, Incursions launches in a little under 3 hours, but just an FYI:

Hello pilots! We're getting everything in order with all final checks getting squared away for the launch in only about 3 hours from this post.

THE RELEASE IS UNCHANGED FOR MOST USERS. However, Game Pass users will need to wait a little longer.

It's not common but sometimes we hit the unfortunate snag; it brings me no pleasure that as of a mere 30 minutes ago it was discovered that the Game Pass version (being used either PC or XBox) must be temporarily delayed due to achievement and DLSS, FSR and XeSS upscaler issues. Rest assured, this delay has become our top priority to address and we seek to rectify the issue quickly. We will follow up when we have more information to share on this.

We appreciate your patience as we work hard to sort this out and get it out the door. Thanks for your understanding.

Frustrating, but we're pulling out all the stops to get this fixed ASAP.

Last edited:
Associate

EVERSPACE 2 INCURSIONS Free Content Update is LIVE​

Pilots, all across the DMZ we're experiencing some kind of other-worldly presence. It's time to get out there and unleash your greatest forms of firepower.
New treasures await in the form of legendary items, reliquaries, ship modules, and so much more.
LIVE NOW on most platforms.We will update our
:GamePassPlatform:
and
:XBoxPlatform:
users with more information to share as it comes in, but we're hopeful to get this out to you soon.
Patch Notes and More Info:
:SteamPlatform:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1128920/view/4187860062713350990?l=english

Incursions Update Out Now https://www.everspace.game/en/news/2024/04/incursions-update-out-now/

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The price getting closer for me to bite. Might pick it up around Xmas time if I get through BG3 and a few other games I want to play. Hopefully sub £20 by then. If I had nothing of interest to play now I would have picked it up though.

Back
Top Bottom