Gray Zone Warfare

Man of Honour
Visually looks good, mechanics look a bit clunky and aimed fire looks like they've erred towards realism over something which actually feels good to play with - strangely enough a relatively small thing which is responsible for rendering many games into obsolescence yet still some developers persist with it.

Last edited:
Associate
Has big money behind it and the devs have said they are trying to go as realistic as possible. Tarkov-style gameplay in Laos on Unreal 5 with AI that actually patrols and acts somewhat realistically would be amazing.

Fingers crossed...

There are some more details on it in this video btw

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks promising, but hope they don't screw it up. Too many half baked efforts recently in the advent of the world of early access releases.

Beautiful light also looks good.

Last edited:
Soldato
Agreed looks very promising. Getting bored of the copy and paste FPS games lately... hopefully this brings something refreshing to the table?

Associate
Oh look it's another good looking The Day Before... Looks amazing in trailers but the end result is....

I don't see the similarities. Everyone assumed The Day Before was a scam as soon as the first trailer dropped.

Nothing about this seems like a scam, it's made by experienced developers, they have given lots of information and done several interviews and we know the engine should be solid (unreal 5)

Sure it could still suck but i don't see any signs of it being like The Day Before... yet.

Man of Honour
The developer behind it is a little more than the fly by night outfits of the likes of the typical asset store dump and run :s

But I don't have high hopes it isn't going to be overly complicated to play ahead of being fun and dumped by most players within a month. Even assuming it delivers on its promises and premises.

Last edited:
Associate
I would love for Gray Zone to replace my urge of playing MW2 DMZ again - it certainly looks the part, probably closer to Tarkov than DMZ but an extraction shooter with some missions will be fine too.

Also, I think Gray Zone will be more of a PvEvP as opposed to PvPvE where the E is the annoying AI getting in the way of PvP.

Soldato
This will almost certainly not be RIP COD. Looks clunky, like an early alpha build of Squad.

Totally different style of play, not a bad thing but it wont tempt the millions of Warzone player.

Back
Top Bottom