Logitech G923 owners club

Associate
Finally got everything up and running, had a quick hour this morning and already knocked 2 seconds of my time at silverstone. 2.08.5 to 2.06.5 with plenty space to get more out of it as well.

Next job this afternoon is to get my laptop hooked up and some more practicing. Have you left all the settings as is for the wheel for ACC
d91jki5.jpg

Nice setup!!!
Could you share the parameters you use for the G923?
For me the wheel seems to lighty even with 100% FFB if compared with how it feels in PC2, for example.
Do you have any setup or tips to share so the wheel feels more heavy and hard, like I've got on PC2 (I dont like lighty wheels for simracing).
Tks

Associate
I think it varies from game to game, if you have it set to 100% already I don't think you will get much more out of it really. I haven't touched my settings. What do you play? I play Assetto corsa competizione with a few folk on here and it feels good. Try downloading race room experience which is free on steam the wheel Is a lot more stiffer and had very strong FFB.
Or you could try play with the settings in the GHUB software for tye wheel, might stiffen it up. I've not played PC2 yet. Tried need for speed heat today the FFB is quite strong on there to

Associate
I think it varies from game to game, if you have it set to 100% already I don't think you will get much more out of it really. I haven't touched my settings. What do you play? I play Assetto corsa competizione with a few folk on here and it feels good. Try downloading race room experience which is free on steam the wheel Is a lot more stiffer and had very strong FFB.
Or you could try play with the settings in the GHUB software for tye wheel, might stiffen it up. I've not played PC2 yet. Tried need for speed heat today the FFB is quite strong on there to

Thanks for your response. In my case, I'm running it in Xbox | S. Is there GHub for it?

Soldato
Wee bit of a necro, but does anyone else have this and have issues with the paddle shifters?

I got mines in February and barely used it thus far, but on the few occasions I've used it I get intermittent instances of either double shifts with a single click or sometimes no response. Not really ideal. I assume Logitech will exchange it or take it for a repair, but just wondering if anything I can do without going through the hassle of an RMA? Obviously not going to attempt anything that will void warranty.

Soldato
Wee bit of a necro, but does anyone else have this and have issues with the paddle shifters?

I got mines in February and barely used it thus far, but on the few occasions I've used it I get intermittent instances of either double shifts with a single click or sometimes no response. Not really ideal. I assume Logitech will exchange it or take it for a repair, but just wondering if anything I can do without going through the hassle of an RMA? Obviously not going to attempt anything that will void warranty.
Have you checked buttons in device manager to see if you can replicate fault, some cars have a downshift limiter to stop shifting down if rev range too high, obviously that won't account for the double shifting.

Back
Top Bottom