** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Still grinding away at Burning Shores, very, very ready for this game to end at this point (101 hours).

Wow, nice :)

I am at like less than half that game time I think and level 50. Pretty much all but a couple fast travel points left to discover so the map barely has any fog left now.

Going to do a few more side quests and then just stick to main story for a while.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Finally completed all cauldrons. Glad to be done with those. Finished the first set of the area challenges also. Will leave rest for later though. Level 52 now. Time to resume main missions :D

Actually might carry on in the arena as I need more medals to get a legendary bow I have my eye on :D

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Almost level 53. Done more exploring and messing around. On another side quest now. Play time a little under 50 hours now, so with DLC should get to 70-80 hours I would imagine.

1.png

2.png

Soldato
Finished it yesterday in just under 12 hours, but haven’t done any side quests, exploring etc.
Gonna finish the burning shores then go back and do all the other stuff.
Absolutely brilliant game, and way way better than I was expecting.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Finished it yesterday in just under 12 hours, but haven’t done any side quests, exploring etc.
Gonna finish the burning shores then go back and do all the other stuff.
Absolutely brilliant game, and way way better than I was expecting.

Lol. I could never play it like that. Once complete it feels like a chore a lot of the time.

Like before I move on to burning shores I want to be completely done with the base game. Probably a good 10 hours more for that at least I would imagine.

Soldato
Lol. I could never play it like that. Once complete it feels like a chore a lot of the time.
I always speed through games to see if it's decent.
Really don't want to be grinding at the start, only to find it's a pile of crap towards the end and I've wasted my time.
The only thng that I'm disappointed in with playing this game is why more devs/studios don't produce such solid work, and rely on the franchise to get them through without really putting much/any effort in.

Reactions: TNA
Caporegime
I have a number of side quests/errands which I've started and I'd like to be able to check quickly which ones I've completed so I can go back to the quest giver to claim the reward/xp etc. I wondered if there's a filter to show these or not.

Back
Top Bottom