** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Last night I looked and I am 63% done, but did not look at how many hours.

Got 1 side quest and 1 main quest left. Working on errands now. Maybe 10 or less of those left, then i will finish the game and go burning shores. Hopefully should be on the dlc by the weekend :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So, i just finished all the side quests. 3 errands left but can't be asked. So going to just complete the game now. Might do some arena if I fancy and some melee pits :D

Bloody @mrk could not keep up!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So, I played Horizon Zero Dawn and loved it. (More than I thought I would)

How does this compare to the first game. Is the story any good? Does it actually introduce much that is different or is it just a recycle of the first game?

No, story is not as good. Still decent and if you loved HZD you like this. But not love. Just go in with low expectations and you will be fine. It is what I did thaks to guys ******** on the game in this thread :p

The main thing I would say is better is the graphics. Otherwise I think I probably enjoyed the first game more in every way.

Like this one you eventually can have a flying mount. But I feel that takes away from the game rather than adding. Maybe they should have done it when it was very hard to get a bunch of parts or something to unlock it rather than the way they did.

Still, I am almost done and still give it a 9/10. HZD was a 9.5/10 easily for me though.

Associate
I'm loving it. But it does feel like there's too many weapons compared to the first. I actually don't even use most of them but like to have a set that has at least 1 type of each element. Ballache looking for all the mats to upgrade them fully though (as much as I enjoy just roaming and killing some big things)

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm loving it. But it does feel like there's too many weapons compared to the first. I actually don't even use most of them but like to have a set that has at least 1 type of each element. Ballache looking for all the mats to upgrade them fully though (as much as I enjoy just roaming and killing some big things)

Yep. Too many weapons. But easy to ignore. They got the balance wrong and should look at what made the original better for the 3rd game. That said, no reason to let it get in the way of enjoying the game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Finally completed the main game. Just under 56 hours in game timer. As mentioned above all side quests done and all but 3 errands complete :D

Complete.png

Looking forward to Burning Shores. After that will leave game installed and do Arena, Melee pits etc as and when I fancy :)

Associate
I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on this at the weekend. I think the cheapest place I've seen it for sale has been through CDKeys?

I love HZD (on my 2nd attempt at playing it) so keen to see how the story evolves. Am I correct in thinking there is a HZD recap prior to starting this one?

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom