Over-rated / terrible movies?

Associate
Wonka (the new one).
I appreciate I am not the target audience, but what an utterly atrocious piece of tripe.
The story starts off OK, then tails off into utter garbage.

Soldato
All the fast and furious movies are utter trash
They are, however the first movie is a key memory for me and what started my love for modified cars, so it holds a special place for me. Also where I got my love for the Toyota Supra. The later ones are complete turds though, I agree.

Soldato
For me it was the Lego Movie. I've only ever stopped watching 2 movies half way through in my life, and this was one of them. I just found it boring and didn't really get it.

Soldato
Villeneuve is really losing me these days with Dune 2. Sure it looks and sounds incredible, but the characters and personalities are so forgettable, no one gets to express themselves because 90% of the running time is dramatic cinematography.

Feel like he needs to let someone take the writing reigns so there's some storytelling chops to go with the visuals.

Associate
Every Batman film

Be arsed routing for a cape-wearing, butler-owning billionaire nepo baby whose superpower is being minted. Doesn’t help that he’s got zero personality and is seemingly on a constant downer.

Meanwhile all the enemies he fights actually have a personality and yet I’m meant to route against them and side with the perma depressed dullard in a cape ? wut

*ducks for cover*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom