Relaxing Games

Soldato
Try the demo of Europa, I found that super relaxing, think it's out in a week or so.
Lightyear Frontier a relaxed builder game too, demo available for that as well.

Someone will probably suggest stardew valley, but I'd say for that to be relaxing you would probably need a mod to extend or change the time limit set per day.

@montymint right on cue :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got some stressful things going on in my life right now and I'm looking for some games that people can recommend which are relaxing. Just things that can be played in as chilled out a way as possible.

Anyone got any recommendations?
For similar reasons I've been digging for relaxing games that you can jump in and out of.
Shapez
Satisfactory
Astroneer
Planet Crafter
CreeperWorld4
Most have been out a while or early access so are much cheapness on Steam.

Soldato
As others have written, Dorfromantik.

I keep looking at those aquarium design games as another option, but I've got four active tanks that I have really struggled to maintain over the last 18 months due to long covid fatigue.

Soldato
I've got some stressful things going on in my life right now and I'm looking for some games that people can recommend which are relaxing. Just things that can be played in as chilled out a way as possible.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Helldivers 2 - only kidding :)

Wildermyth - turn based RPG with a procedural story, a nice gentle art style and some quirky humour. 100% play at your own pace.

Slay The Spire - roguelike deck builder. Yes, it's roguelike but you can play at your own pace and don't have to take it too seriously.

Got to disagree about Stardew Valley. It's a wonderful game, but is it relaxing? It's *****y hard work and combat down the mines is very stressy!

Soldato
could try :
Coffee Talk
Croyon Physics
hardspace : shipbreaker
spacechem - may be relaxing for some
world of goo - classic
puzzle bots
golf with your freinds / Golf It! - or similar (walkabout mini golf (vr))

i second : factorio and satisfactory, i'll so through in
subnautica 1/2 + palworld (its been relatively relaxed for me and chilled all things considered) + timberborn.
and : Stardew valley, dorfromantik , townscapes

other suggestions:
firewatch
the witness
Observation - more a narrative
some of the point and clicks also might work for you. i.e. day of the tentacle / sam and max / escape money island / hector
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom