OP
could try :
Coffee Talk
Croyon Physics
hardspace : shipbreaker
spacechem - may be relaxing for some
world of goo - classic
puzzle bots
golf with your freinds / Golf It! - or similar (walkabout mini golf (vr))

i second : factorio and satisfactory, i'll so through in
subnautica 1/2 + palworld (its been relatively relaxed for me and chilled all things considered) + timberborn.
and : Stardew valley, dorfromantik , townscapes

other suggestions:
firewatch
the witness
Observation - more a narrative
some of the point and clicks also might work for you. i.e. day of the tentacle / sam and max / escape money island / hector
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

I actually played Crayon Physics Deluxe years ago and it is amazing. I kind of had that in mind when I posted this thread. Not for the same type of game - but something that gets me in the same mood. :)

Soldato
these ones also may be worth a look as well
Baba Is You
Monument Valley
A Little to the Left
Unpacking
Plants vs. Zombies
Mini Motorways
a fishing game?
you also have train simulator as well

theres something similar to : Fruit Mountain - but fruit drops down that looked relaxing

Last edited:
Soldato
Lost Ember is pretty chilled, although relatively short and not a particularly "happy" game.

The Hunter: Call of the Wild is also relaxing, 90% of it is walking slowly through bushes trying to find something to shoot, and enjoying the scenery :)

Associate
Agree with World of Goo as well as something like ETS2. (oh... and 'My Summer Car')

Another older title I don't see mentioned is 'Eufloria' (I've only played the classic version not the HD one) - Basically just plant trees, migrate spores to other planets, rinse and repeat.... Very easy to play for 10 hours without realising.

Lots of other game types can be relaxing if you find relaxing ways to play them - Building stuff in Ark, KSP is quite relaxing once you get the hang of it, just going for a chilled drive in GTA etc.

Soldato
The Planet Crafter has just been recently released and looks pretty relaxing.
It absolutely is (aside from the initial low oxygen tanks). :D
I'm fully addicted to it since buying on Sunday, and would recommend to anyone who likes the building stuff > getting more stuff > building better stuff loop.

Soldato
It absolutely is (aside from the initial low oxygen tanks). :D
I'm fully addicted to it since buying on Sunday, and would recommend to anyone who likes the building stuff > getting more stuff > building better stuff loop.

Does the range you can mine increase? That was the only real gripe I had.

Soldato
Not so far for me, but you're eventually unlocking ore extractors, and seems like there's stuff for automation (seeing one achievement). So I'm not sure it'd be a big deal?

Last edited:
Soldato
MotorTown can be quite relaxing if you just get yourself a delivery truck and pootle about picking stuff up and making deliveries, or you can become a binman and drive about picking up bags of rubbish which is quite relaxing too.

Back
Top Bottom