Relaxing Games

Man of Honour
I find a lot of the digital board games relaxing. So, Mystic Vale, Terraforming Mars, Patchwork, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Burgle Bros, Splendor, Sagrada

Bur the most relaxing thing I've played recently has been Pan'orama.

Just so mellow.

Soldato
Until the aliens wreck your mining bases :(.

For me Stardew (not in the dungeons), Mini metro/motorways, Cities Skylines 1/2, OpenTTD, but also open world racing like Test Drive Unlimited (if you can see traffic early enough :p), recently Diablo 4 (on easy ofc), Euro Truck sim, Subnautica (if you stay away from danger) , Vampire survivors (once you get the hang of it, I litterally go get a cup of tea without worry for a few mins with a good build), Witcher 3 story rich missions, Anno 1404 (without AI opponens or just easy ones), The 2 South Park games, Telltale games, Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, etc spring to mind. Some city builders like Pharaoh/Caesar 3 and Settlers also spring to mind. Fallout 3, Vegas and 4 are great imho as well, but the music, humor and style carries those games.
Horizon and God Of War (both on easy) I found very nice as well. Skyrim depending on your mission/location. The OST makes it so nice.

Last edited:
Associate
Alan Wake 2. I find the dark remote Washington state forests portrayed very relaxing and the ambience of the whistling winds while hearing scurrying ghostly shadows trying to murder me quite soothing.

Soldato
OP
Alan Wake 2. I find the dark remote Washington state forests portrayed very relaxing and the ambience of the whistling winds while hearing scurrying ghostly shadows trying to murder me quite soothing.

I could probably actually play Alan Wake 1 first.....I played about 30mins of it years ago but it has been sitting in my Steam library ever since

Back
Top Bottom