S2000 owners advice

Don
Man, I got a good one!
I just had the geo done on a Hunter and none of the adjustment bolts were siezed! Tech said all were quite free and easy to move. Suggested that the previous owner had made sure they were copper greased.

Well happy. She's a keeper.

ywNH81Y.jpeg

Soldato
Yeah I think so, I used to know but I’ve long since forgotten. I think one of them is the US market name.
Most likely!

But yeah, I like the colour. I'm probably going to end up with Moonrock though as the market seems to be flooded with them :D it's a nice look for the car for sure

Soldato
Has the tax per year gone up again for the later s2000s? Or is autotraders system broken?

Listings now suggest tax of 06 onwards is £710 per year? Up from £600-and something before?

Just checked and it suggests pre 06 are now £415

Last edited:
Soldato
It went up in April for virtually all cars, as it does most years.
So it seems. I missed that somehow.

Pushing the later models over £700 a year is even more off putting but spread across 12 months it's not the worst thing in the world. Still.. madness. Trying to force us out of these nice things

Soldato
Colour on.

kApLPrJ.jpeg

nlFlxLu.jpeg

A little bit of orange peel but I’ll fix that with a polishing compound and a machine polisher.

That's genuinely impressive great job. I'll send mine over if and when ;)

Heard back from the local guy from a FB group, the Moonrock 2004 with 30k-ish miles. It looks really clean. Apparently it has a minor mark on the rear bumper and a few stone chips (not that concerned about those)

Will get some pics of this mark and go from there.

He was going to get it all addressed and advertised for 18k, but said he would be willing to leave the work undone and sell for 17kish. Hard top etc

Soldato
That's genuinely impressive great job. I'll send mine over if and when ;)

Heard back from the local guy from a FB group, the Moonrock 2004 with 30k-ish miles. It looks really clean. Apparently it has a minor mark on the rear bumper and a few stone chips (not that concerned about those)

Will get some pics of this mark and go from there.

He was going to get it all addressed and advertised for 18k, but said he would be willing to leave the work undone and sell for 17kish. Hard top etc
That’s a good price for the miles. If the condition matches then I’d be buying it

Back
Top Bottom