Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
IMG-0564.jpg
IMG-0563.jpg

Fernley is enjoying some spring sun on the slightly moist chairs. He gets warm so quickly!

Soldato
Sitting here hoping Ronnie doesn't wake up and want to go out - He is due at Vets at 11.00 and if we let him out we won't get him by 10.15 the time we have to go.
Wife missed opportunity when he jumped on window sill at 6.30 so she opened window but he didn't want to go out in wind and rain - I would have given him a shove.

Overall he does seem to be a lot better- Not shaking his head much and we can touch his ear.

Going to be a long stressfull morning.

By the way he is crashed out on the bed - but as you know that means nothing as they are awake in seconds

Soldato
Sitting here hoping Ronnie doesn't wake up and want to go out - He is due at Vets at 11.00 and if we let him out we won't get him by 10.15 the time we have to go.
Wife missed opportunity when he jumped on window sill at 6.30 so she opened window but he didn't want to go out in wind and rain - I would have given him a shove.

Overall he does seem to be a lot better- Not shaking his head much and we can touch his ear.

Going to be a long stressfull morning.

By the way he is crashed out on the bed - but as you know that means nothing as they are awake in seconds

Hope it goes well for Ronnie.

Soldato
Well that was a dead squib.
Ronnie was wailing to go out so we let him out -He has been in since mid afternoon Sunday and only goes to toilet outside.
By launch time he hadn't appeared then neighbour came back home so asked them to look for him and of course he was sitting by their back door waiting for his dreamies.
Got him in box and wife rang vet to say we are on our way - They said he isn't booked in -What ? So panic over and got slot this afternoon. So it was luck that he didn't come back in time as we would have had a fruitless trip.

Soldato
Does anyone else's cat sit and beg by the door where the Dreamies are?
When I am making a coffee\tea in the morning Luna decides to use the back of my legs as a scratching post if I ignore her (she normally wants a saucer of milk which my other half has got her in the habit of wanting! lol)

Back
Top Bottom