Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Had mine since August last year, it has the TRD vent garnish things on it now and hoping to get the rest of the TRD kit in the next few months. Need to get rid of the Black wheels, I want something Silver but not sure what. Was considering Enkei RPF1's but I also like the NT03+M and TMS wheels they do.

lEHKbTl.jpeg

0kqINwm.jpeg

RrczZIG.jpeg
Silver really catches the light to highligh the shape of the car. Looks great.

Soldato
Yup. I purposefully shied away from silver when I ordered mine. Silver cars always strike me as really bland, they never look dirty, but also aren't that satisfying after a good clean either. And I also wanted something with some colour after only ever owning quite monochrome colours previously.

But after having seen the silver GR in pictures and the flesh, it has a lot more depth to it than most silver paint jobs - it almost thas a hint of chrome. Looks fantastic.

Soldato
it's a good silver! I never used to like silver but I've seen some toyotas lately with gold-ish metal flake in it and it looks epic. Like others said, really highlights the lines of the car.

then again, there's still people in 2024 paying for nardo grey and other primer grey colours :D

Soldato
I originally wanted the same colour Conscript has but I was too slow when the initial sale came on trying to decide if I wanted manual or auto so missed out. When I finally got another shot as it, that Blue was off the table and I knew I didn't want white as my old GT86 was white (plus to me that's a Type-R colour), Red scared the life out of me turning Pink as I'm notoriously for being lazy at cleaning the outside of the car. Went for Silver as I kind of like it how understated it is and also in my weird head leaned into it being a poor mans Porsche Cayman (with Silver being the classic Porsche colour) :D

I can also vouch it never truly looks properly dirty... :D

Caporegime
I originally wanted the same colour Conscript has but I was too slow when the initial sale came on trying to decide if I wanted manual or auto so missed out. When I finally got another shot as it, that Blue was off the table and I knew I didn't want white as my old GT86 was white (plus to me that's a Type-R colour), Red scared the life out of me turning Pink as I'm notoriously for being lazy at cleaning the outside of the car. Went for Silver as I kind of like it how understated it is and also in my weird head leaned into it being a poor mans Porsche Cayman (with Silver being the classic Porsche colour) :D

I can also vouch it never truly looks properly dirty... :D

I think all the colours that were available are great. I initially went for the Saphire Blue but changed to the Ignition Red in the end.

Man of Honour
That McLaren is just stunning, never tire of seeing photos of that

The Alpine on the other hand, I just can't find an angle that makes me think they look nice. I'm sure they're fun to drive, but the design just looks odd

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom