Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Ruined Honda time attack place in japan

It was in jest I gathered it was some Japanese tuning firm. They love their weird English!

Soldato
I enjoy how mad your car makes some people, it looks great.

I love it! :D taste is one of those things, world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things. I'm glad it doesn't bother me, the car is very much built for "me" and it'll probably change again and again.. it's just a fun and expensive hobby.

I love Grudas' S2000. I love that it annoys people who think it's ruined. Personally, I reckon it's one of the best looked after S2000s around that's in daily use.

thanks! only reason it stays clean is because I'm lucky enough to park it up through the winter! it's used a bit more in the summer but with 3 cars in the house it still only does 2-3k miles a year, not a lot but I work from home and it's a toy.

I dunno about daily use, I think he drives it like once a month cos hes getting on in years and it hurts his back or something, idk.
that's exactly it, I'm a broken old man ;) should've bought a kei car with textured paint.

Soldato
Totally forgot to post my Mini which I picked up around June last year after an awful stint with an Astra that went very badly.

I got it mostly to please my wife, but then i fell in love with it and now I want nothing else. Well, nothing else besides some money to get another one that I can make into a project car as my wife is sensible and won't let me ruin this one

PXL_20230812_091516363-scaled.jpg

Soldato
Totally forgot to post my Mini which I picked up around June last year after an awful stint with an Astra that went very badly.

I got it mostly to please my wife, but then i fell in love with it and now I want nothing else. Well, nothing else besides some money to get another one that I can make into a project car as my wife is sensible and won't let me ruin this one

PXL_20230812_091516363-scaled.jpg
Do you work on your own cars? Cause you might want some extra space for literally any of its components.

Tidy though. Nothing better than driving a car you enjoy.

Soldato
Do you work on your own cars? Cause you might want some extra space for literally any of its components.

Tidy though. Nothing better than driving a car you enjoy.
Nah, I haven't got the tools or the time, so I let someone else deal with the frustration.

That said, there are a few things I'd like to do with it if I had loads of money to burn. I am forbidden from modifying it though, let alone taking it on the track, so those dreams will stay just that.

Soldato
I love Grudas' S2000. I love that it annoys people who think it's ruined. Personally, I reckon it's one of the best looked after S2000s around that's in daily use.
You can't ruin a honda, the whole point of them is to have big wings and cherry bomb exhausts. Doing it right if anything ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom