Sky Stream - Launches *NOW* (post #1 for pricing / page #5 for pics)

Soldato
Sky called me yesterday offering me entertainment and netflix for £19 for 18 months and no mid contract price increases( we will see). Thought it was a good offer so accepted, have never got round to watching the sopranos and i'm currently rewatching six feet under so i think i'll get a fair amount of use out of it.

I did ask for an extra box for our bedroom but to the guys credit he just said you can use sky go on up to 4 devices at no extra cost so thats saved a bit of money. I have used sky go already and i have all the channels though, i watched some of the arsenal game last night and watched a bit of Oppenheimer just to see if it worked and it did. Assume this is a mistake or something to entice you to get the full package?

Caporegime
Sky called me yesterday offering me entertainment and netflix for £19 for 18 months and no mid contract price increases( we will see). Thought it was a good offer so accepted, have never got round to watching the sopranos and i'm currently rewatching six feet under so i think i'll get a fair amount of use out of it.

I did ask for an extra box for our bedroom but to the guys credit he just said you can use sky go on up to 4 devices at no extra cost so thats saved a bit of money. I have used sky go already and i have all the channels though, i watched some of the arsenal game last night and watched a bit of Oppenheimer just to see if it worked and it did. Assume this is a mistake or something to entice you to get the full package?
They give full sky package for a few days, maybe 2 weeks or so, I forget how long exactly. It’s a good hook!

Soldato
They give full sky package for a few days, maybe 2 weeks or so, I forget how long exactly. It’s a good hook!

Not even that long it seems! The sky puck came in the post today and now its been used those extra packages have gone. Oh well, better than nothing!

I'm really impressed with the UI and general experience so far.

Back
Top Bottom