Solar panel production figures

Soldato
Perhaps the other thread is better suited… I’ll ask anyway.

I have 6.7kWp panels
3.6kW inverter
5.12kWh battery

You may remember me asking at the time if I should’ve had a 5 or even 8kW inverter… anyway, I’m likely having the same company install a heat pump but I used that as leverage to come and fit a suitable sized inverter like they should’ve done 15months ago… anyway, how much can I reasonably expect my output to change? Currently I make 5500kWh/year.

Man of Honour
You may remember me asking at the time if I should’ve had a 5 or even 8kW inverter… anyway, I’m likely having the same company install a heat pump but I used that as leverage to come and fit a suitable sized inverter like they should’ve done 15months ago… anyway, how much can I reasonably expect my output to change? Currently I make 5500kWh/year.

significantly more, especially that you'll have less clipping with a 5kw inverter

winter = not much change unless your array consistently clips during winter?
summer = +30-40% maybe?

Associate
Perhaps the other thread is better suited… I’ll ask anyway.

I have 6.7kWp panels
3.6kW inverter
5.12kWh battery

Are the panels south-facing? If so you might make another 1000kWh or so. A 3.6kW inverter on nearly 7kW of panels though. Some installers just take the pee!

Back
Top Bottom