Solar panel production figures

Associate
30.30Kwh made on the house today I will take it the weather turned after dinner to thunder storms and rain black as your hat as they say and only just clearing now at near 8pm

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well

Soldato
OP
It was absolutely dire here, just 9.43 generated and 7.79 exported, worst day since the 22 March.

And to add insult to injury I get home and find two seagulls trying to make a nest on my roof, between the solar panels and the ridge, all twigs and sticks all over my panels :mad: Thing is there is two rows of bird spikes along there, so they must have felt a spike or two!

So out with the ladders, gloves, bucket, hi-vis coat (figured they might not like bright colours) and up I go, and remove all the detritus, they must have been heavy smokers as there was at least four dog ends! Luckily I didn't get dive bombed!

No seagulls were harmed, and in the interest of bird safety, the materials were removed.

Fortunately my roof is fairly accessible, I get on to a ground floor roof, then secure a ladder into the corner and climb onto the main roof, which was a bit slippery, but its a valley between two right angle roofs which makes it easier, and concrete tiles, so nice and strong.

Lets hope they don't come back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom