The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Just finished up night 1, man this is the best WWE has been for YEARS!!!! Rock was awesome, the entrance was fantastic, between Heymans HOF speech and the Rock headlining mania im in a nostalgia overload! Im at work tomorrow and unfortunately its a in office day. Im going to have to keep off all social media all day then straight home to hopefully see some Cody crybabies balling their eyes out when the Tribal Chief retains tho i really do think Cody wins.

I have a feeling we are going to see Stone Cold come out and save the day for Cody and square up to The Rock one last time, if that happens i going to go wild!!
I was waiting for Stone Cold last night and of the same opinion that he'll make a surprise entrance as Rock used his TKO authority last night.

Soldato
Honestly I was somewhat underwhelmed by a lot of the matches last night. The opener was good (Rhea is just incredible!) but everything up to the Intercontinental Championship was sloppy or just middling at best. The main event was ok but didn't captivate me like last year.

Can't judge a longer story over 2 nights on only half the content though so more snacks and jaeger tonight.

Associate
The biggest let down match was the Jey Vs Jimmy. At any other event this may have had more hype over the storyline but wasn't left with much and nipped for a tea break and more supplies.

Loading up more snacks for tonight and get an early night Monday instead is the plan but definitely not for any other PPV this year.

Soldato
Probably means the same as the previous 'Tribal Combat' which was just nonsense too.

My guess? Tons of run ins for both sides, total chaos, a bit of blood and maybe even the match being restarted due to shenanigans.

Maybe even a shocking debut or Rock face turn as he murders Roman :cool:

Associate
Probably means the same as the previous 'Tribal Combat' which was just nonsense too.

My guess? Tons of run ins for both sides, total chaos, a bit of blood and maybe even the match being restarted due to shenanigans.

Maybe even a shocking debut or Rock face turn as he murders Roman :cool:

The Rock did take a spear last night. Wondering if he remembers this and does Roman over!

Back
Top Bottom