The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Hot and spicy Chicken steaks in breadcrumbs, basmati rice and peas and steamed veg.

20240428-214833.jpg

Soldato
Strawberry vanilla Dr Pepper? How do you rate it? First I've heard of it.

BK better than McDonald's?

The Burgers are a nice change, small though… loving the Flame Grilled taste I must admit.

BK is no where near as popular, it’s kind of sad really… McDonalds do convenience way better than any other chain I think.

They have the fancy drinks machines like 5 Guys which all sorts of combinations.

Also I can’t believe my efforts were wasted…

Last edited:
Soldato
The Burgers are a nice change, small though… loving the Flame Grilled taste I must admit.

BK is no where near as popular, it’s kind of sad really… McDonalds do convenience way better than any other chain I think.

They have the fancy drinks machines like 5 Guys which all sorts of combinations.

Also I can’t believe my efforts were wasted…

I didn't notice that first time.

313mtt0.gif

Caporegime
Really going to push him over the edge shortly after I get a knock at the door tonight…

:D
Don’t mate, I’m really not joking, there’s something about him which really gets me down. I seriously am not joking, it’s some kind of psychological issue. I think it could be because he was on the telly once when I was having a medical emergency with my heart that nearly killed me. It’s like PTSD every time I see him.

Soldato
Don’t mate, I’m really not joking, there’s something about him which really gets me down. I seriously am not joking, it’s some kind of psychological issue. I think it could be because he was on the telly once when I was having a medical emergency with my heart that nearly killed me. It’s like PTSD every time I see him.

It’s even worse than him, but understood!

Didn’t feel like cooking for one reason and another, my local reliable Indian closed Mondays to spend time perfecting Pathia’s ready for the week ahead.

Therefore, I’ve ordered a Medium (To small Pizza) along with a Masala Sauce and a Pathia Sauce.

Soldato
You should have said, you daft bugger :|

Associate
It’s even worse than him, but understood!

Didn’t feel like cooking for one reason and another, my local reliable Indian closed Mondays to spend time perfecting Pathia’s ready for the week ahead.

Therefore, I’ve ordered a Medium (To small Pizza) along with a Masala Sauce and a Pathia Sauce.

IMG-0202.jpg

Thought this was a video shot at first and we were going to get the full dipping experience

Caporegime
Thanks but, nah, **** him !

:cry:

Only joking, yes, please let him know I have engaged a self imposed amnesty on SC gifs :p :D

Cheers x
I took the risky decision to view this after seeing Gilbert’s post.

Sorry, you’re right, I should have said that I did have a serious issue with it, but it’s kinda embarrassing to admit to people that you get distressed by Steve Carell. If you had been posting Liz Truss pictures, I would have freely admitted to such distress.

Just one of those things. It’s like when people choke or are sick on a certain food, then many can’t face that food anymore. Think that’s why I also have an aversion to BK whopper sauce.

I just happened to be watching Evan Almighty when I had a near fatal heart arrhythmia. Since then, his mush just reminds me of that night.

Thanks for your understanding and you have been removed from my ignore list. Now, bring on the Ginsters slices and Charlie Bighams curries

Back
Top Bottom