The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Brioche buns, buttered, roasted chicken, mayo and sage & onion stuffing out of the oven.

20240430-151259.jpg

20240430-151259.jpg

Soldato
I took the risky decision to view this after seeing Gilbert’s post.

Sorry, you’re right, I should have said that I did have a serious issue with it, but it’s kinda embarrassing to admit to people that you get distressed by Steve Carell. If you had been posting Liz Truss pictures, I would have freely admitted to such distress.

Just one of those things. It’s like when people choke or are sick on a certain food, then many can’t face that food anymore. Think that’s why I also have an aversion to BK whopper sauce.

I just happened to be watching Evan Almighty when I had a near fatal heart arrhythmia. Since then, his mush just reminds me of that night.

Thanks for your understanding and you have been removed from my ignore list. Now, bring on the Ginsters slices and Charlie Bighams curries

No problem at all mate and absolutely understand - sorry it caused you so much grief - I just thought it was a bit of banter - glad you said and all stopped now, the proper and right thing to do.

Normal food posting shall resume shortly ... :)

Associate
I'd chose that as a smaller starter for sure.
It did get inhaled quicker than I excepted for sure.
Were you on MasterChef today?
Ha! The kids tell me I should, but could be just for beans on toast so I don’t really trust their judgement. Though they do enjoy a buttery biscuit base.

Back
Top Bottom