*** The Official watchOS 10 Thread ***

Associate
Don't think you can change the ding, or at least I couldn't find a way when I searched after getting mine. I just have mine on silent and rely on the prominent haptics setting to get alerted now

Soldato
I love this new band:

Do you think it would be weird for a white person to wear a black pride band? I'm never sure about what is "allowed" or not.

Edit: Great. It doesn't support the Apple Watch SE. That kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Associate
Is there a way in watchOS to just have all your notification sounds come through the phone instead of the watch? I feel like there must be an option for this but I can’t find it nor much information about it online unless you start disabling things like wrist detection?

I just want to use my watch (Apple Watch 8) to track exercise/heartrate/sleep/etc but not for it to take over my notifications.

Associate
Ideally I do want it to mirror notifications though, I just don't want it to take control of playing the notification sound.

Last edited:
Commissario
What about if you go into the individual app settings on the Watch app and change the notifications from Allow to Send to Notification Centre, does that do what you want?

Associate
What about if you go into the individual app settings on the Watch app and change the notifications from Allow to Send to Notification Centre, does that do what you want?
Ah, thanks! With the messages app set to Custom -> Send to Notification Centre that seems to do what I want. Now I can actually hear notifications again, the Apple Watch one is masked by my tinnitus and for reasons unknown Apple don't let you change the notification sound on the watch (?).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom