*** The Official watchOS 10 Thread ***

Permabanned
Is anyone else finding that their weather complications are often failing to load with the new release? Often I’ll glance at my wrist and the complications are blank. Tapping through, the weather app launches and shows the information correctly.

Commissario
Is anyone else finding that their weather complications are often failing to load with the new release? Often I’ll glance at my wrist and the complications are blank. Tapping through, the weather app launches and shows the information correctly.
Yes, it's a bug. You can sometimes make it show again for a while by playing with the settings but it's a proper bug. Make sure you report it https://www.apple.com/feedback/ and hopefully it'll get fixed quickly.

Commissario
Saw someone online saying it's fixed but I won't be holding my breath until I've seen it for myself.

/edit - equally, many others saying it's not fixed.

Last edited:
Caporegime
One thing I've also noticed - Messages has become very unreliable. Sending an iMessage from my watch to another Apple user (blue bubbles!) often results in a failed delivery. I have to power off the watch and on again to get it to work.

Back
Top Bottom