What Audiobooks are you listening to ?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Finished The Wheel of Time - Lord of Chaos and started A Crown of Swords. Really good :D / tugs braid and again in case they missed it lol

Man of Honour
Got the few to go through soon. Just finished Clancy's Sum of All Fears and before going onto Debt of Honor, decided to go with some fun. So started Will Leave The Galaxy For Good by Yahtzee Croshaw, last in the Jacques McKeown trilogy. Good fun series. Also got the latest Chrysalis book, Between a Rock and a Carapace and the latest Everybody Loves Large Chests book waiting as well.

Preorders.... He Who Fights With Monsters book 11 (coming end of July) and Bobiverse book 5 (coming beginning of September)

Caporegime
Whilst I loved every single one, they are extremely formulaic after a while. The ending of the series is pretty "meh".

Some of the best bits of the lore are left unexplored too which was really frustrating.
Finished book 16 recently.

seems like almost everything got explored? the elders seem to have been fully covered
maybe you never did 15 and 16 though?
I think book 17 is supposed to come out at the end of this year

There's less and less laugh out loud moments as the series goes on which is a shame, but every book kept me interested enough.

Already done some of the bobbiverse which is aright but nothing special imo

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished book 16 recently.

seems like almost everything got explored? the elders seem to have been fully covered
maybe you never did 15 and 16 though?
I think book 17 is supposed to come out at the end of this year

There's less and less laugh out loud moments as the series goes on which is a shame, but every book kept me interested enough.

Already done some of the bobbiverse which is aright but nothing special imo
I love the Bobiverse and was over the moon to discover there's a new one out later on this year.

Back
Top Bottom