What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Soldato
13 Pro Max had since December 2021 - heavy user and charge overnight every night and it's sat at 85%.

Not bad considering it's almost 2 and a half years old and gets battered daily.

Associate
The amusing thing about using local EE shop to replace the battery was that after I had to wipe the phone for security purposes he told me he would txt me when my phone was ready. I explained it might be a waste of time as I wouldn’t have a phone. Gave him my mrs number and off we went round town. I was told it may be about an hour. Never heard anything after a couple of hours or so, so called back to be told phone had been ready ages and that he had sent me a txt - not the Mrs. Never seem to dawn on him he had my wiped phone

Associate
The amusing thing about using local EE shop to replace the battery was that after I had to wipe the phone for security purposes he told me he would txt me when my phone was ready. I explained it might be a waste of time as I wouldn’t have a phone. Gave him my mrs number and off we went round town. I was told it may be about an hour. Never heard anything after a couple of hours or so, so called back to be told phone had been ready ages and that he had sent me a txt - not the Mrs. Never seem to dawn on him he had my wiped phone

Sounds like a bit of a plonka. How much did EE charge? Does apple certify their battery replacements?

Associate
Sounds like a bit of a plonka. How much did EE charge? Does apple certify their battery replacements?
Hmm, didn’t fill me with confidence As too cost then I just looked it up instead of going from memory. It was actually changed on 26th June last year so it’s only 11 months old and they charged £90. As to Apple certifying battery replacement then as far as I can tell it’s 90 days but dont know for sure.

I just ran battery stats and original capacity was 2910mAh and current max charge is 2162mAh with cycle count of 213. A quick calc is 74% unlike the displayed 78%.

Associate
100% with 160 cycles iPhone 15 pro max. Normally about this stage battery starts to decrease based on my 12,13 and 14 history. Just charge to random levels based on what I need. Don’t use optimum charging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom