What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
14 pro max. Had it since feb 2023. 92%

Dropping faster than I expected for sure.

I’ll likely use if for another year or two and then replace the battery if nothing else is wrong with it.

Soldato
My launch day 14 Pro is now on 88%. Still lasts fairly well, but it's noticable on heavier use days.

Only ever wireless charged, using optimised charging. I've not babied it, but I've not abused it either. A little disappointed, but it's not the end of the world. If it gets bad enough, I don't think £95 for apple to replace it is the worst thing ever. By doing that, it should give the phone a long life too.

Associate
My launch day 14 Pro is now on 88%. Still lasts fairly well, but it's noticable on heavier use days.

Only ever wireless charged, using optimised charging. I've not babied it, but I've not abused it either. A little disappointed, but it's not the end of the world. If it gets bad enough, I don't think £95 for apple to replace it is the worst thing ever. By doing that, it should give the phone a long life too.
Same story as yourself mostly wireless charged it started off ok and was on 100% for what seemed a long time but now it's dropped to 90% and I can definitely tell. Luckily I'm on 02 switch up and will be looking at the 16 series this year.

lcg

lcg

Associate
I'm still using an iPhone 6. It had a battery replacement in December 2019. Its maximum capacity has been at 73% since last summer. The battery doesn't last long but it doesn't appear to have deteriorated much over the last year.

Soldato
I'm still using an iPhone 6. It had a battery replacement in December 2019. Its maximum capacity has been at 73% since last summer. The battery doesn't last long but it doesn't appear to have deteriorated much over the last year.

Bloody norra, isn’t it slow as hell or have you just stuck with the iOS that came with the device and just not updated it?

Back
Top Bottom