What watch do you wear?

Associate
My first G-Shock! (And my first Casio) I was missing a blue watch from my collection.

CP3IKti.jpeg

Associate
Anybody here have any experience with the crafter blue rubber straps? Thinking about picking one up for my mm300, just not to sure about forking out £60 for a band I have to cut to size.

Soldato
Anybody here have any experience with the crafter blue rubber straps? Thinking about picking one up for my mm300, just not to sure about forking out £60 for a band I have to cut to size.
Maybe buy an AliExpress special to work out the best sizing for you to ensure you get it right when you buy a nicer one?

Associate
Maybe buy an AliExpress special to work out the best sizing for you to ensure you get it right when you buy a nicer one?
That's not a bad idea for sizing, it'll just be finding one with straight ends rather than fitted.
But I mainly wondering with the crafter blue if the quality and comfort is there for the money, as while the stock rubber I have is quite nice I can't get on with the metal keeper. I might just see if I can get a rubber one to replace it.

Soldato
I am loving the "pepsi" Tudor BB58 GMT. Just hope it isn't enormously thick...

Last edited:
Soldato
I am loving the "pepsi" Tudor BB58 GMT. Just hope it isn't enormously thick...

12.8mm vs 15mm of the 41mm

Soldato

quite good straps, i think they do sales once in a while so i would avoid paying full price

Associate
I don't need a new watch I don't need a new watch.....

I don't need a new watch with a meteorite dial, I don't need a new watch with a meteorite dial ....
Who cares about "need"? It's a watch with a dial that's billions of years old.... There's only so many slices of Muonionalusta left. Buy it. Now.

Then post pictures....

Back
Top Bottom