the water
power
and train videos we used to get in the 70s 80s and I think early 90s

Soldato
The old adverts would be too much for modern generations
the water
power
and train videos we used to get in the 70s 80s and I think early 90s
lol this generation has grown up on much worse if you think it'd be shocking. They were born into GTA IV, ********, etc etc.

Soldato
did i see this here recently? tidy synth!

the hedgehog crossing the road? fireworks...chip pan fires? all on OCUK I think :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Remember the Tufty ones and Charley says very well, Tufty was replaced by the Green Cross Code man iirc , in fact he came to my school and everyone was excited to meet Darth Vader.:D Simpler times when pedophiles were just strangers.

Man of Honour
At 23:30? No.

I don’t recall the full details but I’m sure there was an unexpected power outage after his *ahem* visit. I’m sure @SexyGreyFox will remember more (and hopefully won’t post the pictures). Sadly our member passed away nearly two years ago.

I never knew Treefrog passed away :(
I do have the pictures.

Yes he was a silly boy.
He climbed into a sub station in Trentham to steal copper, he got fried and the whole of Trentham lost power.
Miraculously he made his way to traffic lights where he was seen by a lorry driver.

First X is the old sub station and he crawled to the other X

substation.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
At 23:30? No.

I don’t recall the full details but I’m sure there was an unexpected power outage after his *ahem* visit. I’m sure @SexyGreyFox will remember more (and hopefully won’t post the pictures). Sadly our member passed away nearly two years ago.

We do a lot of our transformer and switchgear works at night to minimise disruption.
Silly boy paid a price for dangerous games.

Soldato

No PSAs and the Prodigy would have had fewer tracks. This would be a bad thing.

They should rerun the old ones, I imagine some are still relevant. Although some have dated....

E: BRING BACK CHARLEY!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom