Bambu Lab P1S Released

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
sometimes they need to be service out of the box.
Did you tried contacting customer service?

I’ve not had any free time to do the Bambu Studio calibration and basic maintenance yet. If that doesn’t work then I’ll give them a call and see what they’ve got to say.

Associate
Finally pulled the trigger on a P1S w/ AMS unit, going to be a big upgrade from my original ender 3 (hopefully anyway). Although the recent comments in this thread have been less encouraging :D. Just got to play the waiting game now for delivery....estimate of dispatch by end of the month.

Associate
Now is the worst time to buy in my opinion.
Creality is releasing K2 with their version of colour printing. Sovol is realising sv08 fast corexy.
Anycubic and others are supposed to show theirs as well.
I think bambu will come up with something new as well

Associate
Creality is releasing K2 with their version of colour printing. Sovol is realising sv08 fast corexy.
I look forward to seeing what crealitys k3 will bring after they abandon the K2 like the k1. :p

Associate
I bought it a couple of weeks back before any of the latest creality stuff came out but meh, there is always something new dropping!

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
What setting do I need to change to stop having these lines in the middle of my flat surface prints? I’ve messed around with the surface and infill patterns Monotonic, Monotonic line and Aligned Rectilinear and still seem to get these obvious lines in the middle of the surface area

Edit/ Potentially ignore, I’m going to try Infill Direction next, I had assumed that didn’t change the surface layer but it looks like it does

Last edited:
Associate
What setting do I need to change to stop having these lines in the middle of my flat surface prints? I’ve messed around with the surface and infill patterns Monotonic, Monotonic line and Aligned Rectilinear and still seem to get these obvious lines in the middle of the surface area

Edit/ Potentially ignore, I’m going to try Infill Direction next, I had assumed that didn’t change the surface layer but it looks like it does
It may also be worth trying to increase/decrease the number of top layers and if still not good, try the ironing option.

Reactions: Zaf
Back
Top Bottom