Cobra Kai

Caporegime
Finished season 5. Absolutely amazing. They could end it now and I'd be happy. Character development and redemption of all the 80s characters has pretty much been completed now. Every "what if xx fought xx" has been covered.i Lterally ever character of significance from all 3 original movies has reprised their roles now. Can't see what Season 6 can do apart from tie up loose ends.

as with all Netflix shows, You think you've seen a lot of the show in the trailers but pretty much nothing from episode 6 to 10 was in the trailers and quite a few things happened that you would not have expected.

Edit: I really hope they don't bring back Hilary Swank. Or worse, Jaden Smith.

rp2000

Soldato
Wasnt as good as previous seasons for me, Chozen was the main comedic guy in this rather than Jonny and I think it suffered for it. Still one of the best things in recent TV though :)

Caporegime
Wasnt as good as previous seasons for me, Chozen was the main comedic guy in this rather than Jonny and I think it suffered for it. Still one of the best things in recent TV though :)
I will confess that Chozen was a bit too slapstick comedy at times. I liked semi serious Johnny for the most part. He still had loads of his classic moments though, especially while he tries to get serious

It is probably one of the only shows exclusive to Netflix keeping me subscribing (Starnger Things is the other).

P.s. I can't believe we almost have the same opinion on a show :D Clearly you're a big fan like me to have binged it so quickly!

rp2000

Soldato
I will confess that Chozen was a bit too slapstick comedy at times. I liked semi serious Johnny for the most part. He still had loads of his classic moments though, especially while he tries to get serious

It is probably one of the only shows exclusive to Netflix keeping me subscribing (Starnger Things is the other).

P.s. I can't believe we almost have the same opinion on a show :D Clearly you're a big fan like me to have binged it so quickly!

rp2000
Smashed most of it last night and then the rest this morning :D

Soldato
I am upto Episode 8 today and I'm enjoying it. The dramatic role reversal of Daniel and Johnny is enjoyable to see as is the greater emphasis on the adult side of the show. Loving Chozen's performance in this thus far.

This is such a brilliant extension to the KK films so doing a rewatch of the films now will feel drastically different.

Man of Honour
This program makes no sense. The acting is horrific at times, the choreography is abysmal, they continue to escape punishment for trespassing, criminal damage and assault and it's got so many plot holes it could be a documentary about Swiss cheese yet I ****ing loved every minute of it again :D
Almost exactly what I just said to one of the guys at work, it's perfect 80's nonsensical cheese done brilliantly.

Caporegime
This program makes no sense. The acting is horrific at times, the choreography is abysmal, they continue to escape punishment for trespassing, criminal damage and assault and it's got so many plot holes it could be a documentary about Swiss cheese yet I ****ing loved every minute of it again :D

It is really bad. Let's be fully serious, then let's have a water slide race. What.

But yes, I still find myself glued to it.....

Soldato
Definitely this. By all reasoning it's terrible TV... but it is entertaining :cry:

Back
Top Bottom