Cobra Kai

Caporegime
I restarted watching from the beginning. In hindsight Kreese looked fragile even when he appeared in Season 2! He's lasted 4 seasons, I hope he manages the final one!

As it's my 3rd or 4th viewing I'm starting to notice how obvious it is when they use the stunt doubles and original actors in the same fight. And now I can't stop noticing it !

rp2000

Soldato
I hoping to see some major kicking from the Bad Boy in the last episode but it never came to be. Overall a great season still because it focused on the adult relationships rather than the kids constantly kicking each other about. Kenny though - he needs beats.

Caporegime
This program makes no sense. The acting is horrific at times, the choreography is abysmal, they continue to escape punishment for trespassing, criminal damage and assault and it's got so many plot holes it could be a documentary about Swiss cheese yet I ****ing loved every minute of it again :D
Honestly couldn’t have put it better myself, it’s just fantastic but crap all at the same time.

The fight between Silver and Chozen was the one fight where it felt serious. Actual lives were in danger.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
A bit late to the party on season 5, but my wife and I binged it over 3 days.

Still enjoyable as hell and cheesy as hell too. It's the perfect balance. I often find it hard to watch shows which are clearly ridiculous as their unrealistic events annoy me too much, but I love this.

I guess Johnny wasn't quite as funny in this one, other than maybe the Uber driving but I guess they do need some character development otherwise it would get very stale.

Permabanned
I am ****ing loving this show, why did I take so long to get round to watching it? it's just fantastic crap as people have said earlier. I'm nearly done with season 1, love Johnny, Daniel just comes across like a **** most of the time, so far. I can see now in hindsight he was the bad one in the original Karate Kid.

Last edited:
Permabanned

los-angeles-jul-12-mary-260nw-2008066286.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
It was announced after Season 5 ended that Season 6 will be the final one.

Seems quite early for an announcement trailer (with no new footage), considering the last season was in September. Maybe it will be released this summer!

If they just use all the characters from Season 4&5 for the final season, I would be more than satisfied with the conclusion. So far I've found the show flawless, although that might end if they go crazy and add Hilary Swank or Jayden Smith to the show!

rp2000

Soldato
If they just use all the characters from Season 4&5 for the final season, I would be more than satisfied with the conclusion. So far I've found the show flawless, although that might end if they go crazy and add Hilary Swank or Jayden Smith to the show!
I didn't think there's much chance of that happening. The producers have consistently shown that they know exactly what their audience likes and wants to see.

Associate
Gotta say thought think they are right to be ending at s6, I mean how many previous characters can u bring back without the show getting boring

Back
Top Bottom