Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 4th April 2024]

Soldato
Both penalties are soft. Id be a hypocrite if i didnt call it out but referees are deciding games too much.

I go again to Doku on Mac Allister. Are we honestly saying those two pens today are more of a pen then that one? Its ridiculous.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Both penalties are soft. Id be a hypocrite if i didnt call it out but referees are deciding games too much.

I go again to Doku on Mac Allister. Are we honestly saying those two pens today are more of a pen then that one? Its ridiculous.

Second one was certainly soft as hell. Didn't see the first one enough times to say really. Not quite sure how there was 8 minutes of stoppage time either. Hey ho. We're used to referees mistakes and VAR deciding tight games at this point.

Man of Honour
two dodgy penalties and a ref giving a suspicious amount of added on time which is just enough for Chelsea to score lol. Sloppy defending at the end but the game should have been over.

Subjective of course, but all of that aside, this is just pure chaos football. There are no tactics, the team can't attack or defend, and there's no midfield. I've never seen anything quite like it.

It's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom