Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 7th April 2024]

Man of Honour
So fortunate not to lose that, typical dire performance with a couple of moments of quality.

Liverpool were just dire in attack.

Caporegime
Greater Manchester referee at it again, with his boss being from the South Yorkshire Police (Y)

Liverpool should've lost if AWB didn't have a crazy moment

Don
The only shock in the 2nd half is Taylor gave us a penalty and Salah scored it. The rest is as predictable as it could have been. The only thing more mysterious as us not being able to beat this horrific team is Antony Taylor continuously being selected as ref for this game when he continually allows Utd players to make red card challenges without getting punished.

We deserved to lose on the back of the first half. Carbon copy of the FA Cup game where we ****ed about when a goal up. The game should have been out of sight at HT and you just knew Utd would score with their first shot. The only positive is this game is now out of the way.

Man of Honour
I cant help but wonder what the league would look like now if Jota hadnt got injured. We dont half miss his finishing.

Last edited:
Associate
Just ridiculous the opportunities missed again, I think it was almost too easy to get it they just ended up being so casual when it came to finishing it off.

Reallypee'd me off that result, same as the cup game, just a big mess of wasted chances. I was fuming when Mac gave Mo the ball for the pen, was about to jack football in :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Arsenal have got Villa at home and Man Utd and Spurs away. City have got Spurs away. Liverpool have Villa home and Spurs away.

I think City are just going to come out the shadows and blitz another treble. FA Cup for them is already basically sewn up and the only team I can see stopping them in the champs is Arsenal.

Soldato
Arsenal have got Villa at home and Man Utd and Spurs away. City have got Spurs away. Liverpool have Villa home and Spurs away.

I think City are just going to come out the shadows and blitz another treble. FA Cup for them is already basically sewn up and the only team I can see stopping them in the champs is Arsenal.

Yeah some really tough games still for the top 3.

Associate

Everton won't be easy for us either, its their cup final.

Don
Arsenal only have 5 matches to win. Their final two games are Utd and Everton and both will roll over for them, in Everton's case even if it means relegation for them.

I've just looked at the table and if Chelsea win today (they're currently 1-0 up), they're 3 points off 6 with a game in hand. If Chelsea get Europa League after the season they've had it would be a minor miracle.

edit: I'm starting to rival the master with my Pigeon'ing ability. Sheffield Utd equalise as I hit post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom