GTA 6 leaks

Soldato
I'm not sure why but I just cannot get excited for this, yet. I should really play 5 (on the PS5) and actually complete it, although when I did have a fiddle the control setup was really awkward compared to recent open-world games.

Soldato
I'm not sure why but I just cannot get excited for this, yet. I should really play 5 (on the PS5) and actually complete it, although when I did have a fiddle the control setup was really awkward compared to recent open-world games.

Everytime i play GTA5 and want to complete it, i end up just running over a bunch of pedestrians which ends in a police chase and total chaos which ends in a stand off and a shoot out.

I then turn it off and go to bed :cry:

Caporegime
I'm hyped as much as the next man BUT, iirc correctly GTA3 and 4 just had cutscenes and scenery in their 1st trailers and no actual gameplay. Once I see some in game action, then i'll be fully onboard the hype train.

Bought GTA5 next gen in the sales anyway and it almost feels like a new game compared to the older (less fps and less detail) versions. Should keep me busy for a while.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom