GTA 6 leaks

Soldato
I'm hyped as much as the next man BUT, iirc correctly GTA3 and 4 just had cutscenes and scenery in their 1st trailers and no actual gameplay. Once I see some in game action, then i'll be fully onboard the hype train.

Bought GTA5 next gen in the sales anyway and it almost feels like a new game compared to the older (less fps and less detail) versions. Should keep me busy for a while.

rp2000
I played it recently on the PS5 and had a blast with it. I’ve bought and started the game 3 times before but never finished it. On the PS5 I went right to the end. The extra frames and general graphical improvements and population density were great additions.

Associate
Can someone answer me this question.

You know you have GTA and GTA online? When the new one comes out will there be a new GTA online? Think there's more chance of me getting the game if everyone starts from zero online again.

Soldato
Yeah difficult to know what they will do with Online. Do they just kill the current world and everyones progress off? They are bringing a bit of an update to it this week. I think they will keep it as it is for now.

Soldato
30fps here we come, hope it feels smooth. Might hold out for pc version rather than on my Xbox series x. Looks very good and lots of fun to be had.

G J

G J

Associate
Thanks for the trailer @sityeuropa apart from the beta leak that I watched briefly I've not kept up with GTA6 and wow this looks amazing, a lot better than I was expecting.

Back
Top Bottom