GTA 6 leaks

Soldato
As expected, sadly. The game will launch first on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. there is no date or confirmation for a PC launch.

Do you reckon that will run on PS5/XSX, maybe PS6 and XSX2?

I look forward to becoming Florida (Wo)man in 2025.

Associate
I can’t say the trailer tells me anything besides the protagonist and the location.

The style is still very much GTA5, there is no game play shown, which in all likelihood….would be very much the same. I am not saying it’s a bad thing bit i am just not blown oven by it.
Yeah, it's what we have come to expect from a GTA game. For those who can't wait until 2025, just get a flight to LA for the same experience now ;) Oh, and can't wait for the PC release in 2027.

Soldato
Good trailer that, let's the hype build nicely. For those moaning the gta 5 trailer was exactly the same vibe and dropped nigh on 2 years before the game was released :)

Soldato
I hope there is a performance mode that keeps it around 60FPS on PS5, even if it looks like crap. 30FPS feels unplayable to me.
Yep, 30fps is awful on my OLED
Or at least offer a 120hz/40fps compromise. It would be criminal not to do so given it's release is 18 months out.
This would be the perfect compromise. I've used the 120hz 40fps mode on every game that has it

Soldato
Finally watched the trailer after getting home from work, the assumed male protagonist has undercover cop written all over him imo. Can see the story already that at some point you will have to choose between turning her in or becoming a criminal yourself. Putting it here to some back to in two years :p

Back
Top Bottom