Helldivers 2

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
bugs seems no different to me? maybe patrols got aggroed and you didn't kill them all and some maybe bug breached? still amazing how people don't know about bug breaches!

Yeah two things spring to mind about basics on that, 1) bug breaches as you say - soon as that happens a ton will sprout up and they will likely track you so you kind of need to deal with it or not let it breach. 2) the longer the mission goes on the more the enemy spawns, kind of giving an incentive to complete and exit (you also get better bonus in the post mission goodies which is nice when your lower levels).

My other gripe is people that reinforce throw you into the thick of it or in dodgy locations end up wasting the budget. It is far better to place in a withdraw spot so you can go back later and pick up the essentials.

Man of Honour
bugs seems no different to me? maybe patrols got aggroed and you didn't kill them all and some maybe bug breached? still amazing how people don't know about bug breaches!

Dunno I did 2 missions on Oshaune and right from the off was insane amount of bugs, then jumped to Hellmire and it was normal levels so dunno what was going on.

Issues galore today though - the last mission I just did it immediately extracted the moment the first person jumped in the shuttle leaving the rest of us behind :( wasn't the shuttle taking damage as there was no enemy close. Reinforcement issues on the mission before that with 2 players unable to rejoin, then several games where people were just blasting through the reinforcement budget before we'd even dropped below 35 minutes left...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Dunno I did 2 missions on Oshaune and right from the off was insane amount of bugs, then jumped to Hellmire and it was normal levels so dunno what was going on.

Issues galore today though - the last mission I just did it immediately extracted the moment the first person jumped in the shuttle leaving the rest of us behind :( wasn't the shuttle taking damage as there was no enemy close. Reinforcement issues on the mission before that with 2 players unable to rejoin, then several games where people were just blasting through the reinforcement budget before we'd even dropped below 35 minutes left...

Yes, I’ve had that extraction issue too when a teammate got in and it just instantly left without time for the rest of us to get in, despite there being time on the clock.

Associate
I think its a desync issue, what you see on screen is a few seconds behind whats actually happened, most of my deaths are from this. I feel it gets worse the longer you play for but on the bright side i havent had a crash since the last patch.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Yes, I’ve had that extraction issue too when a teammate got in and it just instantly left without time for the rest of us to get in, despite there being time on the clock.

We had this back on the weekend, I had all the purple samples and got in first and it left (they were happy as they got the goodies but raging about the bug).

Associate
I'm not as far into this game as some of you are, but had lots of problems today with desyncing, not being to reinforce etc. And to cap it all some of the worst random groups ever ( several players were deliberately killing team members immediately prior to extraction and/or ganking during the mission ).

Man of Honour
Anyone else get disconnected every Tuesday at 11pm? Steam does a maintenance thing, steam friends goes offline and the game kicks me out :(

Yeah the game relies on Steam services so it kicks everyone out, silly in this day and age, can also be randomly affected by other Steam maintenance/issues.

Soldato
Anyone else get disconnected every Tuesday at 11pm? Steam does a maintenance thing, steam friends goes offline and the game kicks me out :(
Yes, this is the Steam maintenance time and it kicks everyone.

I have stopped playing Tuesday nights as by the time I get on (10pm) its not long before this kicks in and kills the game.

Soldato
It was fine up until that mission, wasn't just me, whole team were WTFing about it.

I've not played much last few days as it seems rarer and rarer to get a good game in :(
how do you have so many issues?! i mean i get the odd problem here and there but nothing like what you seem to get on an hourly basis. what internet connection are you using?

Man of Honour
how do you have so many issues?! i mean i get the odd problem here and there but nothing like what you seem to get on an hourly basis. what internet connection are you using?

Not internet connection related - though this area isn't the best I've got several options including FTTC and a fairly decent 4G connection and same happens on all of them.

Soldato
I think there’s a user sensitivity element too. I probably encounter a multitude of minor bugs that don’t even register on the radar for me. I know I get the stim/reload glitch occasionally but it would never cross my mind to complain about it. Had a few crashes but because I played exclusively with friends, always able to join back in.

The bugs that Rroff experiences clearly spoil his experience tho, so he’s considerably more vocal about it. Note: I am laid back to a fault :p

Man of Honour
Can’t say I’ve had many issues so far. One disconnect and a couple of bugs in about 40 hours. I’m always a bit nervy carrying the super samples on a longer mission.

@MoNkeE as above and also it’s relative to a lot of other games these days that have even more bugs or are just dull in comparison, so I probably don’t notice the minor stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom