Motors YouTube Videos

Associate
I have been watching a few videos from this young lad.
He is flipping cars for a living in the South West of the UK and it is a bit of a rollercoaster of ups and downs.

From what I can gather he is in his early twenties, has all the stuff such as trade insurance/plates and trade accounts with BCA and Manheim.
He also has a lockup with office but is going to move out of it into a plot to reduce costs.
He is definitely a "trier", hope he comes good long term.

His videos might be worth watching for anyone considering getting into flipping cars at the cheaper end of the market in the UK.
The overheads per month possibly need a few cars to be flipped each week to make a profit large enough to live on?

Last edited:
Caporegime
That sounds insane.

This sounds insaner :eek:

"If someone told you there was a rally car with a 16cylinder Yamaha engine fitted, a V16, that revved to over 14,000rpm, that was only a 2ltr, and made the most ear peircing scream you'd ever heard from an engine, you'd not believe them. But they'd be telling the truth. Seriously.
Back in 2011, this car, which in later years got a Mazda 3 rotor and then 4 rotor engine, was powered by something super insane, a 64 valve, 16cylinder V16 engine, made from 4x Yamaha Thundercat YZF600 engines (NOT Honda CBR600 engines like some BS online features say)! To make it legal for the class it was running in, which was up to 2ltr, the crank was shorter stroke than standard too, hence the 2ltr rather than 2.4 if it was 600x4.
As you can imagine, everything imaginable was custom and just insane, and yet another of the wild creations of French legend Vincent Foucart.
Before this the car had a custom W12 engine too, but that's another story.
This engine revved to 14,000rpm+ and made over 400 horsepower from the screaming 2ltr, and as the video shows, it really screamed like no other engine."

Last edited:
Associate
This had me so angry at the thought of not being able to buy at cost. Then I realized once more I was shooting a bit above my station thinking that I could ever afford such a thing. Then I got angry again, then realized, angry, realized, repeat.

But I suppose if you're genuinely up for your first performance motor it is well worth noting that you really are a chicken in a world of no eggs.

Back
Top Bottom