Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato

Turbo Toaster again. He's persistent, I'll give him that.

The sad thing is if he set his sights lower rather than shooting for the moon he could have a much better quality end result. I'm sure it's very fast, but it doesn't exactly look a quality or well finished car. I guess if his aim is straight line speed none of that matters, but then why start with an Elise?

Unless I'm missing something, how is what appears to be a laptop resting on the steering column a road legal dash? Is it even fixed in place?

Last edited:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Only half the rear tyre contact patch seems to be getting any wear. Doing pulls on the street with no belts. Passenger with no seat. Dropping the clutch in every day standing traffic to do a burnout.

Lessons learnt = 0.

Honestly. He may be doing more than I could dream of with a car and I admire his tenacity... but I can't help shake the opinion he's a bit of a plonker.

Lest we forget his owing someone thousands over his 200mph RX7 project, and his Mrs pleading with him online to give it up becasue he's got kids to feed.

Reactions: mjt
Soldato
jeez good film this evening House of Gucci (musics not bad either)
Cars we cover include the Pininfarina Spider Europa 124ds (also known as the Fiat 124 Spider) as driven by Patrizia Reggiani (Lady Gaga), the Lamborghini Countach Silver Anniversary, Maserati Indy, Porsche 911 Targa and 924, Bentley Turbo R, Mercedes 500 sedan, Corvette Stingray, Fiat 600D, Alfa Romeo 75, and Fiat 125 sedan.

Back
Top Bottom