Motors YouTube Videos

Associate

Great review. I'm not usually that interested in Un-Obtanium but this car is something else, a proper apex of road going drivers cars. That engine is incredibly impressive.

Hoping we see a few others getting a go in it, given Harrys past videos with Gordan he's surely a shoe-in for getting a drive so will be interesting to see what he thinks. One thing I did note, which I can imagine was purposeful was there were hardly any performance stats about the car - no 0-60 or top speed etc...and, tbh, given the nature of the car I don't think I could care less what they are!

Caporegime
Great review. I'm not usually that interested in Un-Obtanium but this car is something else, a proper apex of road going drivers cars. That engine is incredibly impressive.

Hoping we see a few others getting a go in it, given Harrys past videos with Gordan he's surely a shoe-in for getting a drive so will be interesting to see what he thinks. One thing I did note, which I can imagine was purposeful was there were hardly any performance stats about the car - no 0-60 or top speed etc...and, tbh, given the nature of the car I don't think I could care less what they are!

Great review and will be peak of ICE and basically perfect but you can clearly see the car is far too much for the roads. He can barely get it to stretch its legs and he has pretty clear roads.

Maybe I am getting old now but one of those with an even lighter engine (maybe a 3 cylinder with about 250-300 BHP N/A) would be absolutely perfect. You could really wring its neck out and shuffle through the gears without doing silly speeds.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Managed to have a decent nose around the cars that were at the Goodwood Members meeting this year and also I know a couple of guys who are getting these and have seen some of the process bought to life in pictures (speccing, build, updates etc). I have an issue with the rear end aesthetics, but as a special drivers machine, like the F1 before it, I think this will be an incredible car. I know the sound as they drove them around Goodwood and what a noise it makes!

Back
Top Bottom