*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Hammerting is free on GOG for the next week.
Can be claimed from banner on the GOG front page or in the GOG Galaxy launcher.

Edit: Maybe read the reviews before starting the game, seems the devs abandoned it before putting in all the content.

Last edited:
Associate
CD keys 10 % off

I know it says one use per customer but has anyone tried using it more than once?

Discount is capped at £5 and wanted to use it on a few games.

If it is only one use I’ll be more selective on the game I use it on.

Not sure about creating a new account as I don’t want to make a purchase that’s put on hold etc.

Edit: I may have missed the boat now anyway as it’s not working at all :(

Last edited:
Associate
I know it says one use per customer but has anyone tried using it more than once?

Discount is capped at £5 and wanted to use it on a few games.

If it is only one use I’ll be more selective on the game I use it on.

Not sure about creating a new account as I don’t want to make a purchase that’s put on hold etc.

Edit: I may have missed the boat now anyway as it’s not working at all :(

The thing most shocking to me about this is - they ran out of bf2042 keys :cry:

Soldato
Bloons TD 6

£2.35 on Steam (80% off).

Not my normal thing but my lad has been on about it to play online.

Was unable to find a key for it and pretty sure it was 50% off during the Spring sale so 80% is decent.

Now to play it.... :cry:

Associate
Bloons TD 6

£2.35 on Steam (80% off).

Not my normal thing but my lad has been on about it to play online.

Was unable to find a key for it and pretty sure it was 50% off during the Spring sale so 80% is decent.

Now to play it.... :cry:
Was free on Epic a while back.

I've enjoyed my time on BTD6, far more than I thought I would do TBH.

Associate
Humble choice monthly thing has The Callisto Protocol on there. Was rumoured to also have AC Valhalla it seems but that is not the case. Other games include Victoria 3, Humankind, Terrafarmers etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
That is the 'new' Thief - from 2015. At the time it was criticised a bit due to comparisons with it's forebears. I remember myself not getting around to completing it. That said, looking back at my steam listing, I put 30 hours into it, so it couldn't have been terrible!

Soldato
This is a cracking deal for any Alan Wake fans

£2.79

Associate
That is the 'new' Thief - from 2015. At the time it was criticised a bit due to comparisons with it's forebears. I remember myself not getting around to completing it. That said, looking back at my steam listing, I put 30 hours into it, so it couldn't have been terrible!
The game was released in 2014 - https://store.steampowered.com/app/239160/Thief/

I ended up completing the game when it came out and personally had fun playing it. Well worth a shot IMO especially when its free :)

Back
Top Bottom