*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
You can have my key for it if you want.

Edit: To clarify, I gave away for free, this wasn't a non MM trade, just saved me popping it in the giveaway thread (Or making a FS thread for a £1 like TNA does :p )
Hi
indeed and thanks very much. i left a smiley but didnt reply as i was not sure if it was bending the rules on the forum a little and didnt want to get anyone in trouble.

however looking around i think it was probably ok and i just realised it may have looked rude!. very much apreciated. thanks again.

Soldato
Hi
indeed and thanks very much. i left a smiley but didnt reply as i was not sure if it was bending the rules on the forum a little and didnt want to get anyone in trouble.

however looking around i think it was probably ok and i just realised it may have looked rude!. very much apreciated. thanks again.

Not at all, rather someone else had it than it go unused.

Suspended
Yeh sure I used my older machine which is on Win 10 Pro

Intel 6400 and AMD 480 8GB

Thanks, I've got it running now. My old PC must have had driver issues. I had a load of trouble with the mouse control initially. But it's impressive how polished and cinematic a 12 year old game is in 2024. Although looking back I suppose the late PS3/ early PS4 period where games really moved forward. Also listening to the developers, you can tell this really was a passion project.

Soldato
Thanks, I've got it running now. My old PC must have had driver issues. I had a load of trouble with the mouse control initially. But it's impressive how polished and cinematic a 12 year old game is in 2024. Although looking back I suppose the late PS3/ early PS4 period where games really moved forward. Also listening to the developers, you can tell this really was a passion project.
Cool.

"Think" I originally played the franchise on the Spectrum...

Certainly remember playing Laser Squad on the Amiga. XCOM Enemy Unknown was one of THE best games ever. Had that on PC but actually preferred the Playstation version as the music was remixed and would play off the CD, so good!

The PSX version used to swap hands for a lot of money back in the day, one of the few games on the PSX that seemed to fetch a decent price. Still have a copy and the music is rippable from the CD.

Soldato
99 pence!
Vertical shoot 'em up, but you can beam between left and right half of screen.

Another shoot 'em up called Gear Shifters, this time vertical, with a Spy Hunter vibe.
Included in "play on the go" bundle at https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-play-on-the-go-bundle , starts from 3 games for £4.99

Soldato
99 pence!
Vertical shoot 'em up, but you can beam between left and right half of screen.

Another shoot 'em up called Gear Shifters, this time vertical, with a Spy Hunter vibe.
Included in "play on the go" bundle at https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-play-on-the-go-bundle , starts from 3 games for £4.99
Nice one.

Grabbed Dimension Drive as looks great (also can play co-op with my lad on the big screen).

Back
Top Bottom