*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
This is a cracking deal for any Alan Wake fans

£2.79

What are the puzzle sections like? Not a fan of puzzles in games personally but loved Alan Wake etc.

Soldato
I see the callisto protocol is currently in the humble choice. unfortunately i have zero interest in any of the other games in there..... so hoping the keysites get some decent deals from people selling keys of games they already have duplicates of.

Soldato
I see the callisto protocol is currently in the humble choice. unfortunately i have zero interest in any of the other games in there..... so hoping the keysites get some decent deals from people selling keys of games they already have duplicates of.

You can have my key for it if you want.

Edit: To clarify, I gave away for free, this wasn't a non MM trade, just saved me popping it in the giveaway thread (Or making a FS thread for a £1 like TNA does :p )

Last edited:
Associate
15 routes and Trains £11.89, you can adjust the donation just in case you had issues with Dovetail getting anything :D

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You can have my key for it if you want.

Edit: To clarify, I gave away for free, this wasn't a non MM trade, just saved me popping it in the giveaway thread (Or making a FS thread for a £1 like TNA does :p )

That is the only game I wanted in that bundle. Should have given it to me. Always me! :mad:

:p

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Dunno how often this goes on sale but I only played the first one a couple of weeks ago and loved it

Guacamelee 2 £4.18

Suspended
Dunno how often this goes on sale but I only played the first one a couple of weeks ago and loved it

Guacamelee 2 £4.18

Hey guys, If you get Epic's giveaways every week you might have it in that library. I do

Soldato
Just want it for the graphics mainly
Not sure I will enjoy it or complete it. Hence £2.

Loving HFW btw. I would beta test all day if all games were this good :D

Like I said, some people are quite easily pleased with a McDonald's :p

Calisto was pretty good looking. I spent a grand total of about 15 minutes playing it before I realised it just wasn't for me. Only used as I got it free with that AMD promo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom