Was just having a mooch around....and I present....the "50 a day" Gameboy :D

2nxsraT.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've been busy. A combination of CEX, Cashconverters and EBay. My "study" is now a mess. Once I get one of the spare bedrooms sorted I will start a proper display. For G&W multiscreen I only need Mikey and Donald and Rain Shower. There are soooo many fake boxes about I only buy ones with a bit of patina/wear. Also fake instructions/leaflets (or repro if you prefer). Not for me, but my DK Hockey is sus, "new old" apparently and it's a genuine game but they aren't that expensive in comparison.

MCcyTne.jpeg

(Green House looks manky, but I just fluffed the protector)

PYq4M3I.jpeg

All the (normal) Pokemon series excl. Switch - up to GBA versions (except Green which was Japan only):

LEKdjyp.jpeg

....and the DS versions onwards (yes I need a better copy of White, they are about £120-£150 sealed new so next on the list)....

AP1GczOAg_0nb-MGc1Xsj6H5UsJtJJFMxgvWHt_Y6EOcr4llW4wbFSni_2Ui4WCQtHC29-XtKlYOLfJ3wgFT2H_GiINVebZtM-g4s4nUwi14um0FpXOYdOHXlQNhCqWI_rOTXVCApYxAlObdiqzwKNDEyhcrFmdr8X2XbeCrF-ykdj3N-cKIzFpScKdlV_xt5tP6BP_C1nUzwKCnJEfBV84B24NWjmx1Gf_1zkfjqdM-ONyp0IfwuFbqBGMAfm_OAjwtLXpbPnBB9-X0jdGBt-ioqxi4O7KX6dlLOQQn75q5UFDy0TUn1jZBVgXUmFsHlZHc5btwh7YroEBGdNnxhPcpU3Q51LJkqkY3-l73FPPzd1PG-v3jNJU9hCPVEhhl_8nmruSjbxhkqZ2Ru9RWYorp9V2OSmRCFlRWKdTYJ_HZngA3BMCwS-swGRsX80fYmSpUsCTdZGgHhNtN-fNTD7Q5uGRel_ZSUadH_Tvrv3U900bLjvJYR_VW5Zr2obEYANZml7URUcvSEBMVjozEmDlDoR3PbbbJ8hZU8JDB6epuQkcTBlJYaRjsnA5AxCWfxtQyJbuTp4l6GzBJ4gZuh_VdLEkcOMmfWD-ogpbXnvxJvmEiSIXSIhBGCTIUBamzB8lnsl99PHi-GV0IR7RnmVyTIrWp0989piX-wUYgC1GI76GazMvnV06Mq3v5YttyzsrilWjJXL5WES5X2ujbwwxl_urHDgqRJjGFcE0oXAGKqqOc5qYQwxmka1SZ0Bumq_AJhqcn0p3ty3-c6I7NquqsCI9ZQUfLYm0nljFn_qPrbGnCrNF_3ieDR8-nnB9G9yKlRj8Y2-y6S9tpIxd097yzcsiOPQwgceABTj2aC1ToLu0N5r-Sa0X0G2psHk9WEJIEsSlk1iHXr4-zF6lUaXO1bclQO6Xg=w2619-h1973-s-no

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Here is some of it...

I think there are around 15 consoles missing from here... which are on my repair shelf including some rarer consoles like my nomad, my pokemon oled switch, the black pokemon switch lite and some others are randomly scattered around the house.

I think my biggest games collection is ps2 followed by Game Gear where I have 80 original carts.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Nice! I decided to stick to Nintendo Handhelds....just to keep the scope of it down to something manageable :D

Didnt see the pokemon mini in there :p

You must add one to that there collection. - Obscure little things but really cool.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Didnt see the pokemon mini in there :p

You must add one to that there collection.

Correct! From the wishlist all I have left is:

Pokemon Mini
DSi Pokemon White Special Ed (have the Black)
3DS Chotto Princess (Have the red and blue ones)
Rainshower
Mikey & Donald

When I take a pic of the whole lot I'll need to take it from space.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Correct! From the wishlist all I have left is:

Pokemon Mini
DSi Pokemon White Special Ed (have the Black)
3DS Chotto Princess (Have the red and blue ones)
Rainshower
Mikey & Donald

When I take a pic of the whole lot I'll need to take it from space.

Looking like a great collection tbh. Id be more than happy with it :) - All of mine are modded with IPS's and stuff.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
@Vince That is a nice collection!

I went to visit an old friend of mine and this is his man cave. The other side of the wall behind me has CRT, SNES, Wii and Wii U games.

Uq6OQWC.jpg

Dude is clearly an absolute chad! I cant even have all mine out as I just dont have the shelf space etc :D look at that! lovely!

Caporegime
Dude is clearly an absolute chad! I cant even have all mine out as I just dont have the shelf space etc :D look at that! lovely!

He also multi tasks like a boss. Championship manager, Streets Fighter 2 and something on the main screen and a spare one on top, they are all plugged in. All his games (in cardboard boxes) are also in those plastic sleeves as well.

5KQ5ISr.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom