*** Show us your bikes! ***

Associate
ViqLXGb.jpeg

This is my current bike
Snap!
20230623-101946.jpg

Edit: I envy you your black wheels! These things look disgusting about ten minutes after I clean them. Looking back (both physically int his photo and metaphorically) I think my favourite - and probably lightest thus best too - wheels were on my old K1300S Motorsport. Forged grey'ish things, hid the dirt lovely.

Is that the factory Akra? Does it burble burble popopop when off throttle down steep slopes such as mountain passes? My little PipeWerx thing does, which was amusing in my normal UK riding, but after a dozen or so Italian passes it got a bit annoying!

Last edited:
Soldato
Snap!
20230623-101946.jpg

Edit: I envy you your black wheels! These things look disgusting about ten minutes after I clean them. Looking back (both physically int his photo and metaphorically) I think my favourite - and probably lightest thus best too - wheels were on my old K1300S Motorsport. Forged grey'ish things, hid the dirt lovely.

Is that the factory Akra? Does it burble burble popopop when off throttle down steep slopes such as mountain passes? My little PipeWerx thing does, which was amusing in my normal UK riding, but after a dozen or so Italian passes it got a bit annoying!
Yes it's the factory Akra it's pretty quiet tbh. Not much louder than a standard can. It's a whisper compared to the twin scorpions on my firestorm.

Caporegime
Popped in to the Bike Shed in Shoreditch after work, purely to have a look. Great place, need to biker mates to meet up with there now and then (hint hint).

Here's the current bike next to the next one:

3qlyhnJ.jpeg

BR0vcuI.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
Hm I haven't ridden through London for many years. Isn't it an absolute nightmare? They'd have to be literally (almost literally) serving Michelin star food to get me to partake that terror. Back in 2010 I quite enjoyed making my way through but I suspect it's a lot worse now, especially with all them delivery drivers on CBTs/hopes and prayers.

Reminds me I need to find somewhere like this outside of towns :).
Edit: Apologies, here's my bike:

20230915-191028.jpg

New Oberon slave cylinder on the 1290 GT which will hopefully prevent future air intake in Albania/UK roads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom