Solar panel production figures

Soldato
Typically, no clouds at the start of the day but we’ve had rolling clouds over the peak generation period. I’m on 26.2 so we are on for ~40 kWh for today.

Edit: back to 7.7kw but for how long!?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Come on buddy, i'm routing for you to clear 50 today.
Thanks, literally just ticked over to 50 kWh :D and still generating 2kW, although you are still going to beat me, and so you should more panels, better installation direction etc.

Been locking at the cloud radar and we've both been clear pretty much all day, just some minor clouds, although you may have had a few more than me.

Last edited:
Associate
Whilst jealous of you guys with huge systems I'm quite happy with my little 3.96kwp setup. Produced 22kwh today and as I'm on the original 2010 FITs regime it means I get paid 74.3p per kwh inc 50% deemed export :D
I still have 11 years to go on the 25 year contract and basically have had free electricity for the past 10 years after getting ROI after 4 years.

Associate
Whilst jealous of you guys with huge systems I'm quite happy with my little 3.96kwp setup. Produced 22kwh today and as I'm on the original 2010 FITs regime it means I get paid 74.3p per kwh inc 50% deemed export :D
I still have 11 years to go on the 25 year contract and basically have had free electricity for the past 10 years after getting ROI after 4 years.

This is the way. I had the OG FIT on my 1st house...but needed to move :(. Luckily got into the 2nd fit for my house now.

Back
Top Bottom