Solar panel production figures

Associate
Since the month is up

image.png

Stupid high pitched south facing roof array, generation is pretty much dead around this time of day on a sunny day let alone when its cloudy out lol

Associate
48.9kw today. Exported 31kw, for the month I produced 937kw and exported 501kw. Open solar quote predicted 1033kw for the month. Today with the heat in the loft the inverter got too hot and stopped responding on monitoring app. Cooled down with a fan and kicked back in but wondering if when it stops responding would it have stopped accepting power from the panels. Now in the proceed to getting a mains powered fan up there on a remote plug to turn on in extreme weather day. Loft is not breathable felt and I see 68c on my inverter app.

Soldato
33.4 today, exported 28.

914 for the month (target met), exported 637 and imported 401.

1,854kwh since the end of Jan when the system went in.

Next month I should be generating >1mwh.

Last edited:
48.9kw today. Exported 31kw, for the month I produced 937kw and exported 501kw. Open solar quote predicted 1033kw for the month. Today with the heat in the loft the inverter got too hot and stopped responding on monitoring app. Cooled down with a fan and kicked back in but wondering if when it stops responding would it have stopped accepting power from the panels. Now in the proceed to getting a mains powered fan up there on a remote plug to turn on in extreme weather day. Loft is not breathable felt and I see 68c on my inverter app.

Oof. It's only April too. Is this your first spring/summer with solar?

Any chance of relocating the inverter, or is it an all in one/BMS with a battery?

Soldato
Just the 4kwhs for today……

Target 396
Actual 395

Imported 88kwhs - £30.30 inc standing charge
Exported 283kwhs - £44.44

£14.14 profit for the month.

If i had a perfect month of sun, i reckon i could produce 1.1mwh on my system……aint gonna happen though.

Last edited:
Associate
Very poor day with 6.80kwh made and a bad month with 587kwh for the month the weathers been pant's this month

stem is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Associate
Oof. It's only April too. Is this your first spring/summer with solar?

Any chance of relocating the inverter, or is it an all in one/BMS with a battery?
Located in loft and all cables there. I’m thinking of running a single plug off and doing the fan. It def crashed due to heat but was responding on the front. I’m just wondering as we get into serious heat it will fail. What about mini USB powered fans? I think a big fan on speed one on a wifi plug might be the solution.

Also solar was only fitted at end of March.

Back
Top Bottom