*** The Official iOS 17 Thread ***

Associate
Safari has been acting a bit weird for me since the latest update too. If I’m on a content heavy page about 5% of the time when I try to go back a page it doesn’t load, nor do any other pages until you close that tab

Soldato
Safari has been acting a bit weird for me since the latest update too. If I’m on a content heavy page about 5% of the time when I try to go back a page it doesn’t load, nor do any other pages until you close that tab
I see that on my iPad sometimes but not my phone.

Going back to the loyalty cards, I've never got on with the wallet but use Stocard instead. I have it set as a complication and access to different cards is very fast.

stocard2.jpeg

stocard.jpeg

Soldato
Apple has announced that iMessage has been upgraded to PQ3 encryption, PQ3 is a protocol that Apple claims is unbreakable by Quantum computers, ensuring your messages will remain private even against next generation supercomputers

PQ3 encryption will be available with iOS 17.4

Last edited:
Soldato
Apple has announced that iMessage has been upgraded to PQ3 encryption, PQ3 is a protocol that Apple claims is unbreakable by Quantum computers, ensuring your messages will remain private even against next generation supercomputers

PQ3 encryption will be available with iOS 17.4
I'll stick to WhatsApp for the time being. I doubt I'd be able to convince my entire family and friends to use iMessage when WhatsApp works perfectly well.

Man of Honour
I have 4 pinned tabs in Safari on my 15PM, I struggle to select the top left of the tabs, but swiping between them works fine. It's only since the update a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom