*** The Official iOS 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Journal app is very underwhelming though I’m sure it’ll improve in time. For now, I’ll stick with Day One for my, admittedly infrequent, journaling.

Associate
Anyone using an iPhone SE 2020 on a iOS 17? Mine still has 92% battery health but even with light use it can't make it through the day now since installing iOS 17. Last time this happened after an update a fresh install fixed it but that's a pain, wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Permabanned
Anyone using an iPhone SE 2020 on a iOS 17? Mine still has 92% battery health but even with light use it can't make it through the day now since installing iOS 17. Last time this happened after an update a fresh install fixed it but that's a pain, wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Usually it can do that through the first week while it retunes itself. It's doing all sorts in the background on a new os upgrade.

Associate
Either 17.2.1 (or the first-run iOS 17 background tasks finishing?) fixed my battery issues, all back to normal now, just about able to get a full day on an old SE 2020.

Caporegime
Does anybody else wake up in the mornings and have to input their password to use FaceID? I read about some iPhones rebooting in the middle of the night because of an iOS 17 bug and was wondering if it was ever fixed.

Soldato
Does anybody else wake up in the mornings and have to input their password to use FaceID? I read about some iPhones rebooting in the middle of the night because of an iOS 17 bug and was wondering if it was ever fixed.

I've been getting that randomly for years on my iPad and iPhone. It'll often tell me that I need to use my passcode to enable Face ID.

Back
Top Bottom