Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Soldato
One of those 99p things on DreamCarGiveaways, won £250 the other week as well, won 5/6 times in the 18 months or so I've been on there, only do the 99p ones for stuff I want..

Soldato
I've got the Spigen Mag Armour Magfit for mine, same as I had for my 12...

However, I think the Pro Max is too big, should have gotten the normal Pro me thinks...

Associate
One of those 99p things on DreamCarGiveaways, won £250 the other week as well, won 5/6 times in the 18 months or so I've been on there, only do the 99p ones for stuff I want..
having read this thread and even though I got a iPhone 15 Pro, I decide to have a flutter on DCG for another one. I was one number out on the last draw. Damn lol. I didn’t know they do other draws other than cars.

Soldato
I want to upgrade my iPhone 13 - Now I've had the Pro Max type before but it sometimes is a pain to put in my pocket but I love taking photos with it and consuming media due to the screen bump

Are there any differences between the 15 Pro and the 15 Pro Max with than the screen size? I did see a BNIB 1tb iPhone 15 PM go for 1k yesterday! Though I have 2TB iCloud storage so not sure I'd even need that storage size

Soldato
I want to upgrade my iPhone 13 - Now I've had the Pro Max type before but it sometimes is a pain to put in my pocket but I love taking photos with it and consuming media due to the screen bump

Are there any differences between the 15 Pro and the 15 Pro Max with than the screen size? I did see a BNIB 1tb iPhone 15 PM go for 1k yesterday! Though I have 2TB iCloud storage so not sure I'd even need that storage size

The Pro Max also has a 5x optical zoom with improved optics. I have been using this quite a bit and it’s a nice step up from the 3x on the pro. The battery is also a bit bigger on the Max. Pro max starts at 256gb as its base model apart from that I think that’s about it.

Soldato
Morning all

Going to order a new iPhone 15 PM today, Giffgaff are showing £1129 over 24 months £46 if I go this root can I can the sim when it arrives and assuming the phone will be unlocked and I can use my Vodafone eSIM….?

Unless I’m missing a better deal

Thanks

Soldato
Morning all

Going to order a new iPhone 15 PM today, Giffgaff are showing £1129 over 24 months £46 if I go this root can I can the sim when it arrives and assuming the phone will be unlocked and I can use my Vodafone eSIM….?

Thanks

Quick google tells me that they are indeed unlocked. So good to go on that front.

Regarding your deal though another quick google - here tells me you can get it for £44 p/m which is £48 cheaper over the course of the 2 year and a quick google tells me that they don’t lock their phones either.

Soldato
So I ended it grabbing the iPhone 15 PM when I was at work in Watford today

Going to set it up tomorrow, my current handset has a Vodafone eSIM in it, do I carry out the normal iPhone to iPhone setup and eSIM at the end, has anyone done this with an eSIM to move over

Soldato
So I ended it grabbing the iPhone 15 PM when I was at work in Watford today

Going to set it up tomorrow, my current handset has a Vodafone eSIM in it, do I carry out the normal iPhone to iPhone setup and eSIM at the end, has anyone done this with an eSIM to move over
I’m 99% sure I did the Sim/eSim transfer at the end of my setup process.
*Edit* Mine was a case of regular Sim to eSIM however I’d imagine it’s the same for eSIM to eSIM..?

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m 99% sure I did the Sim/eSim transfer at the end of my setup process.
*Edit* Mine was a case of regular Sim to eSIM however I’d imagine it’s the same for eSIM to eSIM..?
I’ll go transfer data then eSIM can’t break it :) looking forward to the testing it out big upgrade from my 13 anyways …

Man of Honour
Morning all

Thanks
Why are you getting a phone from Giffgaff if you already have a Vodaone eSIM?

Back
Top Bottom